Sunday 13 July 2014

So on Saturday night I pre-made Alyssa's lunch for Sunday.  Even though we weren't going anywhere, with a 3 year old and a 1 year old, anything I can get done while they are asleep is a blessing.  I have an order on the way from All Things For Sale with some really cute bento supplies, so right now I am improvising.
On Sunday we are having baby carrots and cucumber with hummus, a hard boiled egg, ham and cheese kabobs, Ritz crackers and a box of Smarties.  There were also pretzel sticks with the hummus that didn't make it into the photo.  She ate everything and LOVED the kabobs withe stickers on top.  I made the skewers by using toothpicks and cutting off the sharp ends and then putting two stickers back to front with the toothpick in the middle.  Worked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment